Learn Reiki – physical and spiritual well-being using the energy of nature and the power of touch
22 & 23 June 2019 9.30 to 3.30pm FULL NOW
Reiki is permanent, simple to learn and use
- Reiki is used extensively overseas in clinics, hospitals and hospices
- Anyone can learn Reiki – doctors, nurses, beauticians, busy executives and parents, even children
- Many famous actors, athletes, musicians (Dame Malvina Major) and dancers use Reiki for stress management, relaxation, creative concentration and particularly for physical relaxation and pain relief, too
- The use of Reiki energy for personal and professional stress reduction, enhancing creativity, problem-solving and therefore profitability in business, is a major contribution to the workplace
It is also a holistic, fully natural healing modality to give to yourself, your loved ones, professionally, on pets and all animals, plants, your food – it’s effectiveness is endless.
Reiki’s history in the West has been researched, verified and published extensively with many books in many languages confirming the often inexplicable results of Reiki on the human body and soul
‘There are no words to express the immense gratitude I have for the privilege of learning Reiki with Yolanda
She has been the most professional, passionate and caring teacher as she continues to guide me along on this incredible journey.
First Degree was a wonderful introduction to the principles of Reiki and its benefits
Second Degree is where the magic has really kicked in for me …
With a dedicated commitment to practicing daily I now live with a new sense of lightness, increased awareness and have the ability to handle life’s situations with more ease.
Reiki has really changed my life in so many ways and I feel excited to see where this incredible journey will take me
With sincere thanks and gratitude’.
Marise, Hamilton NZ 2018
The Benefits of Reiki are powerful and gentle
You will …
- Experience the reduction of stress and pain in a single treatment
- Automatically have accelerated healing of physical tissue (body), mind (thoughts and beliefs), heart (emotions) and spirit (alignment)
- Alleviate your fatigue, energize naturally, both mentally and physically
- Increase your clarity of mind, enhance your problem solving and your memory retention
- Sustain increased feelings of self-confidence and self-esteem
- Ensure increased overall health, pain relief and well-being
- Your intuitive skills develop naturally and easily
- Your ability to communication will improve at all levels
- Notice increases creativity at all levels, in all professions (many world-famous athletes,musicians and opera singers swear by Reiki – as does Oprah
- Your mindfulness and self-awareness will increase naturally and show up in your personal and professional relationships
Reiki totally compliments, supports and enhances all orthodox and alternative medicines, therapies and practices
Using and learning Reiki enables you naturally to take a huge step forward in your life.It happens naturally and easily as you give Reiki to yourself and others
Using Reiki for yourself and others
At the completion of First Degree Reiki anything you place your hands on will receive Reiki simply by touch
This includes YOU, your family, friends and colleagues, plants, animals and birds, food, water, beverages, medicines – even car batteries have been known to start with Reiki
Smaller Reiki classes offer you better quality training
Our small ‘boutique’ classes are entertaining and packed with quality information … they’re professional, nurturing and practical and there’s plenty of time to practice your new skills and receive heaps of Reiki while doing so!
You receive so much more when you learn Reiki …
You will receive …
- The immediate and life-long use of the Reiki energy – which enhances the whole quality of your life and health as you use it
- The importance of giving yourself Reiki and how it effects you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- How to give Reiki to yourself and others confidentally and effectively
- Your own Reiki Manual which includes diagrams, resources and fully detailed, step-by-step guidelines to all your Reiki First Degree Class content
- A beautiful and professional Certificate to display which acknowledges your training and ability to practice Reiki professionally (if you wish to)
- Your complimentary Reiki 1st Degree Review to further grow your practice and the benefits of Reiki for you
Plus, you’ll be part of a world-wide group of people and like-minded friends who are committed to a healthier, happier, more successful and abundant life for themselves and others
Reiki First Degree is your first step to learning Reiki
22 & 23 June 2019 9.30 to 3.30pm FULL NOW
Yolanda Cholmondeley-Smith – Usui Reiki Master Teacher 1996 – 2019 has been practicing and teaching Usui Reiki for over 20 years and is well known for the profound shifts her clients and students have received with the Usui Reiki energy.
She has invested 1000’s of hours of giving, sending and teaching Usui Reiki to her clients and students and has a deep respect and love for what Reiki has done for both herself and her students.
Twice a national committee member of Reiki NZ Inc and a founding member of Reiki Waikato, Yolanda’s Reiki Classes and Treatments are fun and deeply nurturing and healing experiences for every student.
She has trained hundreds of Reiki students and her Reiki Masters and Teachers are contributing to mainstream Reiki in Christchurch, Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Hamilton and the Waikato.
© Copyright Yolanda Cholmondeley-Smith Reiki Teacher 1996 – 2019