Reiki is Universal Life Energy and, as such, is a never-ending source.
Reiki may be used on any living thing. This includes ourselves, babies, children, pregnant Mum’s, teens, the elderly, animals and plants, war zones and the planet, to mention a few…
Reiki benefits for you … and others
- Experience the reduction of stress and pain in a single Reiki treatment
- Accelerate the healing of your physical tissue (body), mind (thoughts and beliefs), heart (emotions) and spirit (alignment)
- Alleviate your fatigue, re-energize yourself both mentally and physically
- Increase the clarity of your mind, enhance any problem solving and improve your memory retention
- Sustain increased feelings of your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Ensures your health and wellbeing are increased and sustained
- Your intuitive skills develop quickly
- Reiki facilitates improved communication and concentration at all levels
- Reiki can increase your creativity at all levels, professionally and personally
- Expect a noticeable improvement in your relationships at work and at home
- Reiki always compliments, supports and enhances all orthodox and alternative medicines, therapies and practices
Anyone can learn Usui Reiki for themselves and others
Learning traditional Usui Reiki with Yolanda
After your completion of each Usui Reiki Degree, you will receive a professional Usui Reiki Certificate plus a full Usui Reiki Manual from Yolanda as part of your course investment. The Reiki Certificate qualifies your professional and personal use of the Reiki Energy which lasts for a lifetime. Your Reiki Manual aids your practice, skill and experience of the Reiki energy.
Please be aware there are varying standards of teaching Reiki in NZ
Reiki NZ Inc. is the only national Reiki organization and its membership is voluntary. Yolanda has been on the National Reiki NZ Inc Committee twice and was a Founding Member of Reiki Waikato.
(C)copyright Yolanda Cholmondeley-Smith 2019